Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager
A fantastic opportunity to join a global business embarking on a new venture
An autonomous role, with great opportunities to progress
About Our Client
Michael Page are recruiting on behalf of a global manufacturing business that are looking to increase their sales revenue within Europe through Ecommerce channels and be based in their Coventry offices.
The Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager role with involve:
- Developing and implementing the omni-channel shopping experience across Europe to strengthen brand loyalty, retention and grow sales
- Working with European stakeholders to grow the brand through ecommerce
- Identifying and implementing an ecommerce infrastructure
- Managing the online content across websites and external platforms
- Working with external partners to identify digital needs
- Outlining and implementing a digital marketing strategy
- Using insights and analytics tools to track and drive performance
- Utilising emerging technologies where appropriate to improve performance and sales
- Set up the ecommerce platforms for long-term, sustainable growth
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager role, you must have:
- Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies across various channels
- Successfully implemented Amazon as a sales platform, and have the ability to drive growth
- Experience in Google Ads campaigns, social media management and website management
- The flexibility and ability to travel across Europe as and when required
What's on Offer
The Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to join a growing international business that are embarking on a very exciting new adventure.
The role will be standalone initially, so will be very hands on, however there will be an opportunity to grow a team.