New Digital and Ecommerce Function
Opportuntiy to grow significantly in role and with business
About Our Client
The Client are extremely well known in their sector. They have recently gone through a digital transformation and are looking to make this a significant part of their strategy from here on out. As such they need to hire some brilliant people to join the business and move things forward!
As Ecommerce Executive you will be responsible for
- Site Content, Customer Journey, Commercial and day to day trading performance.
- Utilising web analytics to ensure improved business performance
- Ownership of on site product portfolio from inception to sale and everything in between
- Working alongside buying and supply chain business units to ensure there is optimal availability at correct price point to ensure maximised sales opportunities.
- Working with marketing team to make sure online outreach is optimised, and traffic is optimised and converted
- Knowledge of researching product categories, key competitors, and appropriate technologies including google analytics
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Ecommerce Executive will
- Have experience working in an online trading environment, ideally with Online merchandising/ Online trading or Ecommerce trading experience
- Be an expert in developing commercial web pages and a track record of improving online sales performance, conversion, AOV, and minimising customer drop-off.
- Have a passion for innovation and trying new ideas to improve sales opportunities
- Have great stake holder management skills across different divisions, and ability to work cross functionally
- Have understanding of up to date retail and ecommerce technology including google analytics. Have a passion for the beauty industry!
- Be a self starter, be able to work at a fast pace and adapt to an every changing retail environment
- Be able to commute to North West London
What's on Offer
The Successful Ecommerce Manager will be working from their offices in North West London in a well established business who are looking for even further growth, with their digital proposition being at the forefront of their strategic initiatives.
The role will pay between £27-33k depending on experience.