- Ecommerce Executive for an organisation passionate about wellbeing!
- Leading expert in scientifically backed, premium quality supplements for pets.
About Our Client
Do you have a love for animals and have a passion for seeing them live their best life?! Our clients mission is just that! They understand first-hand the bond between our furry friends and their owners and the importance of ensuring they have the absolute best quality of life through delivering scientifically backed nutrition. They are experts in their field and are on their way to being the best known and most trusted pet supplement brand in the world with sales doubling over the last 2 years.If you dare to be bold, are sharp thinking and deliver results with pride this will be the right company to progress within. In a thriving fast-paced environment you will have the opportunity to develop your critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to drive valuable change. You will be part of a close -knit team who have a genuine care, focus and dedication to developing products that create positive change and make a real difference in the quality of life of peoples pets!
You will be working alongside the senior leadership team who will be setting the key mission, values, and objectives of the business. Once the senior leadership team have communicated what metrics need to be achieved and why, the Ecommerce Executive will help support the Growth Product Manager in achieving these and collaborate with team members to find the best solution for achieving targets.A successful Ecommerce Executive will be responsible for:
- Analyse data and recommend improvements using the results as evidence
- Drive the growth strategy forward by focusing on major initiatives to increase conversions, LTV and engagement across the subscriber base.
- Collect CRO test proposals and present relevant data insights, analytics, and variant suggestions
- Use third party tools (eg. Hotjar, Dynamic Yield and Google Analytics) to review in-depth data analysis
- Collaborate and briefing with design, engineering, and business teams on features and tests
- Work closely with the development team to brief in testing development and update on best practices
- Creating, amending, and monitoring running of A/B testing and MVT, as well as tracking to ensure accurate results can be gathered across all tests.
- Website maintenance and administration across the site
The Successful Applicant
A successful Ecommerce Executive will have the following:
- Vast and progressive experience in digital marketing
- Ecommerce experience - Shopify experience in desirable
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics is essential and other tools such as Hotjar and Dynamic Yield are desirable
- Comfortable in analysing and interpreting data
- You will be a highly organised and brilliant communicator who is confident liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be excited about the opportunity to develop new skills/servicing within D2C
- You will have a love for animals and genuine care/passion for customer satisfaction
- Be a team player and love working within a close-knit team!
What's on Offer
This is an amazing opportunity for a proactive and ambitious individual to join a company that understands the importance of developing productive and rewarding working relationships. If you are ready to step into a new career where you can enhance your professional development and be involved in the growth of a business dedicated to delivering a premium quality product to their customers, then please hit apply now. The starting salary for this role is £35k with a hybrid working model from home/office.