*EXCLUSIVE WITH MICAHEL PAGE*
A fantastic opportunitiy within a well known retailer
About Our Client
This role is for a well known brand who are rapidly expanding both online and in stores. They already have a fantastic platform but are looking for an ecommerce Manager to come and help grow and develop there proposition to trade more effectively.
The eCommerce Manager based in Bath will -
- Will be able to Trade and Merchandise the site to a high level
- Drive sales and performance analysis, ensuring the company achieve traffic, conversion and other targets throughout the year.
- Be the key person to discuss all updates with senior management including the CEO. Whilst implementing and managing testing for further improvements.
- Have the ability to schedule promotions including planning, launching and optimising.
- Review sales performance on products and drive engagement.
- Ensure that the site and products are optimised to approach all target markets including copy and imagery.
- Being the point of contact for franchises and agency partners.
- Working closely with other teams and external agencies to source accurate, detailed and helpful product information on which to base copy and articles
- Build a good working relationship with other internal departments.
- Managing customer queries through social media channels
- Ad hoc reporting, process improvements, campaign performance monitoring etc
- Competitor price and promotion monitoring
The Successful Applicant
The Successful eCommerce Manager applicant will have the following skills -
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal - whether dealing with customers, board members, agencies or staff
- A background in either Web Trading or Web Merchandising
- Strong level of general computer literacy, including prior experience with website content management and email management systems
- Understanding of Google Analytics, with an ability to implement reporting, interpret the data and derive insights from it
- Excellent attention to detail, including good spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Methodical and well organised
- A quick learner, willing to get involved in growing the business in any way
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment with others
What's on Offer
£27,000 - £30,000 + fantastic benefits