Amazing Online Trading Opportunity
Growing Retailer with incredible career development opportunities
About Our Client
The client are a well known and growing multichannel retailer in Croydon, they are a true market leader in their field and have a truly talented and multi-faceted team of individuals.
As Ecommerce Manager you will be responsible for
- Site Content, Customer Journey and Commercial performance.
- Utilising web analytics to ensure improved business performance
- Ownership of product portfolio from inception to sale and everything in between
- Working alongside buying and supply chain business units to ensure there is optimal availability at correct price point to ensure maximised sales opportunities.
- Working alongside the digital marketing team to make sure online outreach is optimised
- Knowledge of product categories, key competitors, and appropriate technologies including google analytics
- Developing and managing a team of 4 at all levels
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Ecommerce Manager will
- Have experience working in an online trading environment, ideally with Online merchandising/ Online trading or Ecommerce trading experience
- Be an expert in developing commercial web pages and a track record of improving online sales performance, conversion, AOV, and minisimsing customer drop-off.
- Have a passion for innovation and trying new ideas to improve sales opportunities
- Have great stake holder management skills
- Be a strong team manager and have experience of managing previously
- Have understanding of up to date retail and ecommerce technology including google analytics.
- Want to work in a forward thinking and innovative retail environment
- Be a self starter, be able to work at a fast pace and adapt to an every changing retail environment
- Be able to commute to Croydon
What's on Offer
The Successful Ecommerce Manager will be working for a specialist multi-channel retailer, where they will be given the support as well as autonomy to succeed and develop in their role and ultimately their career.
The salary on offer is between £38-45k depending on level of experience and people management expertise.
If this sounds of interest then do apply ASAP!