Growing Beauty Brand with exciting ecommerce plans
Extremely exciting business and brand based in social Central London offices
About Our Client
The client is a well known Beauty brand based in Central London, boasting an immense product portfolio in an instantly recognisable brand with incredible social media presence. They provide an exceptional opportunity for someone to work in a well established yet ambitious and growing business, who have genuine plans to grow their online and direct to consumer proposition.
As Ecommerce Manager you will be responsible for
* Site Content, Customer Journey and Commercial performance.
* Utilising web analytics to ensure improved business performance
* Manage 3rd Party retail relationships and market place partners especially Amazon
* Ownership of onsite product portfolio from inception to sale and everything in between
* Working alongside buying and supply chain business units to ensure there is optimal availability at correct price point to ensure maximised sales opportunities.
* Working with marketing team to make sure online outreach is optimised, and traffic is optimised and converted
* Knowledge of researching product categories, key competitors, and appropriate technologies including google analytics
* Developing and managing a team
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Ecommerce Manager will
* Have experience working in an online trading environment, ideally with Online merchandising/ Online trading or Ecommerce trading experience
* Be an expert in developing commercial web pages and a track record of improving online sales performance, conversion, AOV, and minisimsing customer drop-off.
* Have a passion for innovation and trying new ideas to improve sales opportunities
* Have great stake holder management skills across different divisions, and ability to work cross functionally
* Be a strong team manager and have experience of managing previously
* Have understanding of up to date retail and ecommerce technology including google analytics.
* Have a passion for the beauty industry!
* Be a self starter, be able to work at a fast pace and adapt to an every changing retail environment
* Be able to commute to London
What's on Offer
The Successful Ecommerce Manager will be working in a well known and well established Beauty brand, who are about to go through another enormous bout of growth by further developing their online retail channel!
They are a genuinely ambitious brand with global presence and will be looking to increase their ecommerce sales, and improve their online product portfolio over the coming 12-24 months.
The successful Ecommerce Manager will have a salary of between £40-50k + bonus and package