Growing Homewares brand in amazing central London offices
Ambitious business with omni-channel capability
About Our Client
The client are an ambitious, growing sleep specialist brand. If you want entrepreneurial, staus quou challengers and a family feel business with robust and achievable business plans then look no further.
As Ecommerce Manager you will be responsible for
- Managing all ecommerce channels including direct to consumer and Amazon Seller Central Capabilities.
- Optimising commercial performance and delivering against KPIs including AOV, Conversion, Drop Off etc.
- Optimising trading performance across both channels, with a bias to building and improving their d2c proposition and ensuring this has the investment needed to ultimately be the primary sales platform
- Working with digital marketing team to optimise marketing spend based on thorough analysis of traffic conversion etc.
- Being part of a winning business, being the best possible you every day and buying into the business values and culture.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Ecommerce Manager will
- Have excellent knowledge and experience having worked in omni-channel brand environment
- Have experience working with a high volume direct to consumer platform as well as Amazon Seller Central
- Have high levels of entrepreneurial spirit and be able to work in a fast paced, ever evolving business and remain upbeat in the face of perceived adversity or change
- Be a strong communicator, team player and cross functional worker
- Want to live the brand values and improve their ecommerce proposition quickly and sustainably.
- Be able to commute to Central London on a daily basis
What's on Offer
The Successful Ecommerce Manager will be working in offices in the heart of Central London for a hugely ambitious and entrepreneurial brand and retail proposition. They will receive great leadership from their manager and senior executives in the business and will have great exposure to senior management.
Salary on offer is up to £40k