Specialist Retailer in West London
Exciting opportunity to build ecommerce presence and performance
About Our Client
The Client are an Omni-Channel retail business based in West London, with a specialism in all that is healthy and specialist. If you are looking to improve your general health and well-being this is a one stop shop to cate for your every need!
As Ecommerce Manager you will be responsible for
- Overall P&L and trading performance of the online channel
- Site Content, Customer Journey and Commercial performance
- Utilising web analytics to ensure improved business performance
- Ownership of onsite product portfolio from inception to sale and everything in between
- Working alongside buying and supply chain business units to ensure there is optimal availability at correct price point to ensure maximised sales opportunities.
- Working with marketing team to make sure online outreach is optimised, and traffic is optimised and converted
- Knowledge of researching product categories, key competitors, and appropriate technologies including google analytics
- Developing and managing a team
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Ecommerce Manager will
- Have experience working in an online trading environment, ideally with Online merchandising/ Online trading or Ecommerce trading experience
- Be an expert in developing commercial web pages and a track record of improving online sales performance, conversion, AOV, and minisimsing customer drop-off.
- Have a passion for innovation and trying new ideas to improve sales opportunities
- Have great stake holder management skills across different divisions, and ability to work cross functionally
- Be a strong team manager and have experience of managing previously
- Have understanding of up to date retail and ecommerce technology including google analytics.
- Have a passion for the health, wellness and specialist products industry.
- Be a self starter, be able to work at a fast pace and adapt to an every changing retail environment
- Be able to commute to West London on a daily basis
What's on Offer
The Successful Ecommerce Manager will be working in an innovative, ambitious and fun culture in West London Offices. This Omni-Channel retail environment should inspire the right candidate to continue their career and personal development in a collaborative and friendly environment. The right candidate will be paid between £60-75k depending on experience and interview performance.