Well established brand going through exciting ecommerce change
Luxury brand with great customer brand, looking to boost online presence
About Our Client
The client is a well known luxury brand based in Hertfordshire, boasting an immense product portfolio in an instantly recognisable brand with incredible Omni-Channel presence. They provide an exceptional opportunity for someone to work in a well established yet ambitious and growing business, who have genuine plans to grow their online and direct to consumer proposition.
As Ecommerce Manager you will be responsible for
- Site Content, Customer Journey, Commercial and day to day trading performance.
- Utilising web analytics to ensure improved business performance
- Manage 3rd Party retail relationships and market place partners especially Amazon
- Ownership of on site product portfolio from inception to sale and everything in between
- Working alongside buying and supply chain business units to ensure there is optimal availability at correct price point to ensure maximised sales opportunities.
- Working with marketing team to make sure online outreach is optimised, and traffic is optimised and converted
- Knowledge of researching product categories, key competitors, and appropriate technologies including google analytics
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Ecommerce Manager will
- Have experience working in an online trading environment, ideally with Online merchandising/ Online trading or Ecommerce trading experience
- Be an expert in developing commercial web pages and a track record of improving online sales performance, conversion, AOV, and minimising customer drop-off.
- Have a passion for innovation and trying new ideas to improve sales opportunities
- Have great stake holder management skills across different divisions, and ability to work cross functionally
- Be a strong team manager and have experience of managing previously
- Have understanding of up to date retail and ecommerce technology including google analytics. Have a passion for the beauty industry!
- Be a self starter, be able to work at a fast pace and adapt to an every changing retail environment
- Be able to commute to Hertfordshire
What's on Offer
The Successful Ecommerce Manager will be working in a business heavily investing in their ecommerce proposition and with some incredible ecommerce professionals to learn from and develop with.
Salary will be between £35-42k depending on experience