City of London
£40,000 - £50,000
Luxury skincare brand
Opportunity for progression
About Our Client
Our client is an amazing luxury skincare brand based in London.
- Looking after the Ecommerce platform
- Creating ecommerce and etail strategy with line director, and delivering this
- creating budgets
- Work closely with etail partners to optimise range and sales through ecommerce channel.
- Work closely with marketing counterpart to optimise traffic, acquire new customers and over achieve on budget.
- Being and ambassador of the brand at all times, adding to the team culture and growing the online business
The Successful Applicant
- Have experience working in an ecommerce and etail environment
- Be very a commercial online trading specialist, ability to maximise sales opportunities
- Have a track record of improving online performance through ecommerce and etail.
- Have experience working in the beauty sector or have a real passion for the sector as they will be expected to bring this energy to their role every day to ensure an improved proposition every day
- Have great stake holder management and influencing skills as this role will require negotiations with different people at all levels of seniority both inside and outside the business.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join an amazing luxury skincare brand with huge opportunity for career progression.