Full Online Trading, Ecommerce and Merchandising responsibility
Growing Pureplay Retailer with International presence
About Our Client
The client are a pureplay retailer with a number of D2C propositions, they currently trade in the UK and Europe and have performed admirably well during the lock down of COVID-19. The company has a fantastic and robust senior management team with great credentials and experience of leading digital first businesses, and will be great mentors to develop under and work with. The client are ambitious and have a great and exciting 5 year plan in place and are keen to bring on someone who suits their collaborative, fun, friendly and forward thinking culture.
As Ecommerce Manager you will be responsible for trading performance of the D2C proposition. This includes but is not limited to
- P&L responsibility of D2C proposition
- Merchandising and layout of the site
- Management of the ecommerce trading team
- A/B Testing to improve customer conversion, AOV, reduce bounce rate and improve overall look and feel of customer proposition
- Work cross functionally with business unites including, marketing, web development, supply chain and buying to ensure optimal proposition and trading performance can be established
- Implement trading calendar
- Analyse data and utilise information to ensure commercial opportunities are capitalised upon.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate will
- Have experience leading ecommerce teams
- Be a blend of hands on and strategic in their working methods
- Be analytical, and able to interpret and utilise large amounts of data to capitalise on commercial opportunities
- Be commercial, constantly looking to improve overall site profitability
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced, ever-evolving environment where ideas are encouraged
- Be able to work autonomously and to a long term strategy, whilst also implementing strategic changes to achieve these goals
- Be a strong communicator and able to influence at all levels both internally and externally
- Have a passion for building a long term career in their next role and being part of the legacy of the next 5 years.
What's on Offer
The Successful candidate will start this role working remotely. The offices are in Central London, however, you won't be required there just yet.
The salary on offer, as ever, is dependent on experience and perceived ability and will fall between £40-60k for the right person.