- Brand New role due to substaintial growth
- Placed the Head of Ecommerce Last Year - WHO IS AMAZING!!!!
About Our Client
The client are a growing Health and Wellness Retailer. They are committed to going BIG on digital and being a DIGITAL FIRST BUSINESS! They have hired one of the best Heads of Ecommerce in the Industry and they now need a number two to continue their incredible growth! The company have had a record year and are in the right space for an ever increasing and health conscious society
The Successful and AMAZING Online Trading Manager will Be Responsible for
- The day-to-day trading of global websites, driving agreed KPIs to increase performance and accelerate eCommerce growth.
- Managing eCommerce promotional planning
- Manage the trading calendar.
- Working closely with the digital marketing team to help drive traffic performance.
- Working with the marketing and buying teams to design and implement a cross sell and up sell strategy.
- Working closely with Buying & Merchandising to ensure ecommerce product requirements are fed into the wider business.
- Report on eCommerce trade performance including KPIs, engagement and shopping behaviour trends, providing data-driven insight and conducting deep dives where needed to better understand shopping behaviours.
- Trading on a Shopify Platform
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Online Trading Manager will
- Have a track record in global trading and optimising websites.
- Have ecommerce/CMS platform experience
- Have experience in promotional management.
- Be a confident user of analytical tools such as Google Analytics and HotJar to understand performance and user behaviour.
- Have an unrivalled ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Be enthusiastic, positive, with a determination to achieve results. This is such a fun team to be a part of, but they work hard and demand a lot from eachother - win win if you ask me :)!
- Ideally have Shopify Experience or understanding of platforms and can apply their knowledge quickly!
- Have a proven track record of driving sales and GM in an ecommerce team.
- Will want to work hard and win in a team environment, comes to work to enjoy, challenge, educate themselves and buy into the company vision
- Learn a heck of a lot quickly and be part of an incredible story!
What's on Offer
Sound good to you? It does to me.
You'll be working with a business who fully want to embrace digital as their first route to market, in an industry which is only growing and will continue to grow for a long time!
If you're a hard working, enthusiastic, funny (this is of course subjective and will be determined by me - kidding ;) Or am I?), passionate, considerate and empathetic individual I'd recommend you apply now and we can look to set up a conversation!
Good luck and press apply!!