About Our Client
Michael Page Digital and Marketing are looking for a talented, ambitious Ecommerce Manager to help support and drive the digital strategy for an established market leading business.
The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Accountable for all commercial and operational KPIs and work externally with partners and internal stakeholders to deliver the result.
- Responsible for owned platforms (currently x1 DTC and x1 B2B)
- Lead & accountable for owned platform management including proposition calendar and business plan & store site design/feature/innovation management.
- Lead, drive & own the communication with all internal stakeholders including brand marketing teams to drive a best in class shopping experience on our owned platforms.
- Work collaboratively with the Digital and Marketing teams to optimise traffic, increase brand awareness, maximise customer acquisition whilst growing the active base.
- Manage associated external agencies & technology partners to meet agreed targets.
- Initiate implementing and developing all owned platform related systems and applications including customisation where appropriate. ·
- Lead consumer experience enhancements (UX/UI improvements) to leverage operational KPIs (Traffic, Conversion Rate, Average Order Value) for analytics and competitive analysis and consistently raise the bar for consumer experience (A/B testing and Google Analytics).
- Collaboration with IT to review security standards across owned platforms to provide safe and stable online commerce experiences to customers as well as to meet the required standards across International markets.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need the following skills and attributes:
- At least 3 years management experience in a similar ecommerce role within a direct to consumer retail environment.
- Thorough understanding of ecommerce trading
- Demonstrated a strong track record of delivering ecommerce growth
- An in-depth understanding of e- commerce solutions and strategies including merchandising, UX and CRN, promotions mechanisms and tactics.
- Technical understanding of the digital shelf
- Preferable experience of the Shopify Platform
- Strategic thinker
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of international ecommerce markets
- Strong people management skills
- Great networker and motivator
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Package