Exciting opportunity working with a global FMCG blue chip
Newly created role within B2B looking at optimisation personalisation
About Our Client
A brilliant, global FMCG player spanning multiple categories. Despite it's scale, remained agile by creating incubated businesses where necessary to accelerate growth whilst sharing the learnings from the different areas.
They've embraced ecommerce fully and are constantly looking at ways to provide solutions and value to its customers.
The key responsibilities for this E-Commerce Manager role will be:
- Driving the testing process for the client alongside their key pureplay partners, working with internal and external teams to boost traffic and increase conversion
- Own the end-to-end customer experience, using insights to create new product propositions and then working collaboratively to launch these propositions
- Building the E-Com Strategy to deliver scalable impact
- Delivering increases in Demand and Conversion at every touchpoint
The Successful Applicant
The successful B2B E-Commerce Manager will be:
- A Digital expert, with a background in E-Commerce/Digital Marketing at a highly commercial business
- Familiar with E-Commerce platforms such as Amazon and Shopee
- Strong in Engagement, Content, Analytics & Customer Journey optimisation
- At home in an analytical environment; comfortable making decisions which are supported by the numbers
- A cross-functional leader, with previous experience leading small teams or individuals across a variety of functions within an E-Commerce business
- Strategically driven
- Able to work from a Central London-based office
What's on Offer
The business has an excellent reputation for investing in the potential of their employees - endless progression and development opportunities (different functions, industries, countries).
Salary will be up to £48K + 15% bonus and comprehensive benefits package on top.