Ecommerce Merchandiser - Fashion
Autonomy in your role
About Our Client
A growing head office team in Bacup Lancashire. The business has 3 different brands which it sells across a number of different platforms including branded websites and Amazon.
About the role
- Manage pricing for all products of our 3 brands.
- Managing pricing and listings of products on all marketplaces.
- Add new products on platforms and ensure products are optimised to sell.
- Pricing control - set prices to maximise profits, planning promotions and markdowns as necessary. Managing the amazon repricer/prices on eBay/website.
- Maintaining awareness of competitors' performance/promotions and matching as relevant.
- Sales analysis.
- Controlling stock levels in season.
- Forecasting rate of sale and replenishing sold items to satisfy that demand (dependent on point in season/seasonality of the style).
- Monitoring slow sellers/non movers and taking action (lower prices or fix listing issues)
- Ensuring all products visible and at the correct price on Web/Third Party Platforms as appropriate to the restrictions spreadsheet.
- Analysing the previous season's sales and contributing to future budget discussions.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding re-ordering stock, agreeing timescales and delivery dates and creating the Purchase Orders for in season orders.
- Working with the buyer to ensure re-orders are in line with forward orders (i.e. no duplication of styles/quantities).
- Identifying supply difficulties and communicate with buyers/warehouse management team.
- Dealing with any problems or incorrectly delivered stock.
- Communicating with customer service team and buyer regarding any issues with fit/quality.
- Managing Third Party listings and creating cases for issues with Amazon/eBay.
- Involvement in planning stock for marketed events as arranged by buyer/marketing team.
The Successful Applicant
- Head office merchandising experience at a retailer / supplier.
- Ideally Fashion experience.
- Strong Excel Skills.
- Able to manage own workload.
What's on Offer
8-5 Monday to Friday 1 hour for Lunch.
Discount on Product