- Ecommerce Merchandiser for professional hair & beauty product distributer.
- Be part of the growth across international markets for world leading brands!!
About Our Client
From humble beginnings, our client's business is now one of the worlds largest distributors of professional hair and beauty products, operating across several European countries with thousands of stores worldwide. Combining market-leading professional brands with excellent customer service, their mission is to be the preferred partners for professionals and retail customers across Europe.
However, that's not where their mission ends. With a team striving to inspire others, they care about making a positive difference to their employees and customers by getting it right each time and delivering innovative, sustainable products and solutions. As well as providing an unrivalled range and expertise across hair and beauty, the also offer other bespoke services such as training and business development to help salons achieve business success.It's an exciting time to join an already established company and brand and be part of its growth and development across international markets which are relatively new to it's Ecommerce Business!
A successful Ecommerce Merchandiser will be responsible for:
- Promotion and Campaign management - decide, agree and set up each campaign across websites to support the priorities and activities of overall business
- Collaborate with relevant teams to ensure correct translation for messaging within each country
- Communicate effectively with merchandising and supply chain on volume of promotional products
- Understand customer behaviour metrics and analytics to recommend and implement strategies in order to drive sales
- Effective use of on-site merchandising tools, navigation methods and basket building techniques
- Ownership of updating and optimising web pages
- Support customer service centre queries and plans; support in testing new website developments
The Successful Applicant
A successful Ecommerce Merchandiser will have:
- Experience in eCommerce team, in a merchandising or trading role.
- German, Dutch or French speaking is a Plus/Nice to have but not Mandatory
- Sales driven and results-oriented, with strong customer focus
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Detail oriented, strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to plan ahead, foresee opportunities, make informed decisions and take own initiative
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, embrace challenges and be adaptable
What's on Offer
If you're ready to make big steps in your career within Ecommerce, be part of a close-knit team and work on the development of a reputable and fast-growing brand, please hit apply now! This role will be a hybrid working model 2-3 days in the office with a maximum starting salary of £37K.