Ecommerce Operations Manager
Successful and established manufacturing company.
Fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for Ecommerce.
About Our Client
Our client is a highly regarded and successful UK Manufacturing business. They have a history of producing high quality products for the Consumer.
As Ecommerce Operations Manager you will have the following roles and responsibilities.
- Driving and maintaining the E-Commerce operations.
- Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and develop the customer experience with end consumers and retail partners.
- Responsibility for sales across the company. Converting orders in into sales out.
- Review the entire business systems and identify areas for improvements and to implement new processes.
- Day to day management of the Customer Operations team.
- The role will be based just outside of Bath.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience within Ecommerce.
- Demonstrable track record of driving sales through online platforms.
- Excellent forecasting and analytical skills.
- Experience managing a customer service function.
- Having an Operations background is desirable.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Determined, resilient and a team player.
- Results driven individual.
What's on Offer
- A competitive basic salary.
- Company benefits.