The business is a leading COMAH site in Grimsby
The candidate will have autonomy over the environmental aspects of the job
About Our Client
The client is a top tier COMAH site based in Grimsby.
The EHS Advisor will:
- Be able to interpret complex environmental regulations and problem solve their implementation on site.
- Deliver environmental compliance and continual improvement. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving the EMS. You will support environmental monitoring, help maintain compliance with Environmental Permits, manage the environmental budget, develop procedures and provide environmental training. You must be good with data, numerate, able to analyse problems and write reports.
- In this role you will be responsible for EMS; ISO 14001 Lead, Eu-ETS management, Environmental Reporting (EA, Corporate and GRI), Environmental Incident investigation; RCAs & Incident Analysis, In field checks and audits, manage small projects.
- Be able to interact with the shop floor in an effective way in order to positively change the culture on site.
The Successful Applicant
The successful EHS Advisor will:
- Hold either a Safety or Environmental qualification (Degree, NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent)
- Have experience of working in a Environmental role, ideally within a Manufacturing Industry
- Willingness and capability to learn and develop in the aspects of SHE outside of your current expertise
- Have ability and ambition to develop into a Leader and be able to demonstrate this capability through the selection process
What's on Offer
The candidate will be offered a competitive salary and generous pension package