Electrical Engineer (Data Analysis)
Join a engineering centric business
Great support from colleagues
About Our Client
Our client has enjoyed sustained business growth, winning several prestigious innovation awards for new
and original products. As further products emerge from their research and development phase into an expanding market
place, the company is on target to achieve a substantial growth over the next 5 years.
It has a relaxed and open working environment allowing for the freedom of expression and creativity which is so important at the cutting edge of technology. It is a forward-looking company dedicated to progressing scientific discovery and
The role is suited to someone with a strong academics background who is keen to utilise their electronic/electrical understanding and learn more about a specific topic within the power industry.
- Client facing service & support
- Using specialist test equipment to test HV assets substations and power stations.
- Analysis of field test results and writing technical reports for clients.
- Working closely with the R&D team supporting new technology testing and trials.
The Successful Applicant
-Qualified engineer ideally educated to degree level or higher
- Have excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to self-manage workload ad to work remotely for periods of time.
- Be flexible and responsive in working and comfortable working independently at times.
- Be a competent written and verbal communicator, willing and able to engage and communicate with a wide range of people internally and externally.
- Have strong sense of client relationships, customer service and support.
- Willing to travel occasionally internationally.
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £35,000
Annual profit share scheme
Company pension plan
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays