Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£35,000 - £40,000
FMCG Manufacturing for a global brand
Panama Shift Pattern
About Our Client
Global FMCG manufacturer based in Wakefield.
- SHE compliance - departmental, contractor, assets and audit
- Technical Leadership - establishing engineering protocols and specification for site
- Fault diagnosis and correction in a timely manner.
- Design and specification of linkages, bearings, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Delivering machine performance improvement projects
- Eliminating repetitive faults through design changes
- Identifying and introduction of new technology, including liaising with equipment suppliers, specifications and acceptance
- Working with others as part of project team (e.g. Development engineers)
- Work with suppliers.
- Implementing technical improvement to machine performance through design changes.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to HNC or ONC standard (or equivalent) electrical or electronics, preferably 17th edition.
- 5 years experience in FMCG manufacturing environment
- Experience of training and coaching others
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a growing company and earn a highly competitive salary