- Excellent opportunity to join a well established organisation
- Being part of a hard working team
About Our Client
An innovative packaging solutions organisation based in Kirkcaldy.
- You will be expected to carry out all work to a high standard, following health and safety protocol and within BRC Hygiene standards.
- Adhere to all company and departmental processes and procedures.
- Consistently strive towards delivering departmental and company targets and objectives.
- Ensuring all work is entered into the maintenance management system.
- Work as part of a team along with operations to improve line performance in efficiency, quality and safety.
- Undertake training and up-skilling programs as required in line with technology advances.
- Participation in continuous improvement programs - 6s, Root cause, Lean. This is relevant to both shop floor and workshop environments.
- Be willing to work overtime and other shift patterns as per business needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Time served Electrical/Electronic crafts person with Level 3 in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Ability to solve problems using a logical thought process and implement solutions to prevent re occurrence
- Be able to understand and replicate electrical drawings
- Ability to work consistently to high standards and prioritise tasks according to workload
- Sound decision making skills
- The ability to work as part of a team or as an individual, with little to no supervision
- Good PC skills with experience of Computerise Maintenance Systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Consistent high work standards even when under pressure
What's on Offer
£18 per hour, working 39 hours per week & paid for 40 hours
Working varied shift patter with 13% shift allowance
33 days annual leave
Subsidised on-site canteen