Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Maintenance Engineer in Fareham, Hampshire.
Join a leading manufacturing business at the start of a transformation project.
About Our Client
My client is a leading design and manufacturing business in Fareham, Hampshire.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Proactively complete general electrical repairs and installation.
- General site wide maintenance functions.
- Responding to electrical breakdowns across the site. Diagnosis through application of practical problem-solving skills, developing long term solutions preventing future breakdowns.
- Maintain all electrical services and equipment to relevant H&S requirements.
- Work closely with contractors on key projects, advising and supporting as required.
- Generation and implementation of improvement ideas.
- Develop and follow company planned preventative maintenance procedures 8. Work maximum 1:3 weeks on a back shift 9. Be an active member of the maintenance weekend call-out rota (1:6 weeks)
The Successful Applicant
- Maintenance Engineer, electrical biased.
- 17th/18th Edition Regs qualified.
- Detailed understanding of the 3-phase / polyphase systems and earthing.
- Knowledge of hydraulic / pneumatic control systems.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + overtime + company benefits