Electrical Maintenance Technician - 2 Shift
Exciting and interesting industry
Join a large and experienced engineering team
About Our Client
Our client is a growing and investing technology company with a number of sites in the UK. Their sector has remained positive and the future plans and products offerings are strong.
As the Electrical Maintenance Technician your key areas of focus will be:
- Carry out effective maintenance of factory production plant and systems in accordance with established daily routines and the engineering management team requirements
- Conduct preventative maintenance activities
- Identify breakdown causes and rectify as required
- Assist in engineering projects.
- Support on day-to-day breakdowns
- Report maintenance and repair requirements to management.
- Completes work to high standard and writes detail report of root causes into CMMS
- Develop and maintain documentation and logs that record performance, problems, repairs, calibrations, tests, etc.
- Analyse and interpret signals from log files to improve equipment performance and reliability.
- Ensuring the highest levels of housekeeping and cleanliness whilst working
- Liaising across all areas of the organisation to achieve production priorities
- Working on low/mid voltage equipment
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will ideally have the following experience:
- Qualified electrical technician with excellent experience on industrial electrical systems
- Skilled in 5-whys root cause analysis
- Ability to read complex electrical and controls schematic diagrams
- Knowledge and experience of Robotics would be an advantage
- General operating knowledge of health and safety
- Must have the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Proven knowledge of the manufacturing processing and electrical compliance is required
What's on Offer
A salary of £32,000-£33,000 working Monday-Friday 2 shift pattern plus strong benefits.