Electrical Maintenance Technician - Contract
Hourly Rate + High Shift Premium
Reputable business with rolling temp to perm positions
About Our Client
The client is a leading National employer with this Electrical Maintenance Technician - Contract position commutable from Durham, Sunderland, Darlington and Middlesbrough.
Key Role Requirements:
- Carry out electrical and mechanical fault-finding and repairs on production machinery.
- Help develop and carry out routine plant preventative maintenance (PPM).
- To work on installation & testing of all plant on site.
- Installation, repair and development of machinery and equipment.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum time served electrical engineering apprenticeship.
- Minimum ONC/HNC electrical / electronic engineering.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a production maintenance environment with a multi-skilled approach.
- Genuine Mechanical Maintenance Engineer.
The successful Electrical Maintenance Technician - Contract will report to Senior Management to ensure effective implementation of all planned maintenance, efficient resolution of breakdown repairs / site remedial works and that agreed KPIs are achieved.
What's on Offer
Salary Guidance - £32,000 pro rata annual salary
Electrical Maintenance Technician - Contract - Temp to Perm and/or rolling contract basis
3 Shift Pattern
Potential to extend the contract