- To work with the longest established Facilities Management business in the UK
- To work with an industry FM award winning company
About Our Client
Facilities Management Company responsible for the building services and associated infrastructure within a multi-building 100 acre estate involved in the design, development & manufacture of Aerospace structures, assemblies and products, supporting and assisting with the strategic, tactical and operational delivery and management of utility, production and building related assets.
- Carry out effective solo and team work supervised activities.
- Comply with Health, Safety & Environmental procedures, rules and regulations at all times.
- Keep satisfactory records of daily duties and completed works as instructed or requested.
- Assist in the Interface with clients, customers, sub-contractors and suppliers as required.
- Diligently, effectively and satisfactorily complete in good time and to a high standard, any reasonable requested duties for which you are trained and or suitably and sufficiently experienced.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with colleagues, technical, administration and management staff to achieve the objective.
- Out of normal hours working (overtime) may be required from time to time by agreement.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified / Timeserved Electrician with 18th Edition Regulations
- Experience in maintenance, service and installation of electrical systems is required.
- Additional training will be provided as required to ensure skills are up to date and for the proper execution of the role.
- A commitment is required for the Electrical Technician to attend and successfully complete job specific and relevant training.
- Smart, presentable appearance.
- Personable and approachable.
- Good interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Polite, punctual and professional behaviour at all times.
- Genuine interest in teamwork.
- Commitment to colleagues, service delivery and achievement.
- Reliable and efficient.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to support the Operations Manager during the successful completion of the following responsibilities and duties, on a rotating shift basis.
Excellent Salary + Shift Allowance + Bonus + Regular Overtime
Shifts early and back weekly rotation 6am to 2.30pm then 2pm to 10.30pm
Immediate Start for successful candidate