- Permanent Technician role
- Job security in a business critical role
About Our Client
Global Automotive manufacturer based in the County Durham area, plant commutable from Sunderland, Durham, Darlington, Stockton, South Tyneside and surrounding areas.
- Organise, plan and provide reactive and preventive maintenance, including the setting, maintenance and development of production equipment programming
- Check the conformity of cycle times in relation to reference times
- The Electrical Maintenance Technician will assist with CI initiatives in the cell and help to improve equipment and workshop processes
- Update documents or computer databases associated with the job
- Carry out fault finding tasks and implement corrective actions on ones own initiative
- Ensure the supply of spare parts and receive, check and enter into stock delivered products
The Successful Applicant
- Electrical engineering qualification (HNC / HND etc.) ideally dual skilled or in the region of 70/30 Electrical bias qualification.
- Relevant experience within an industrial engineering working environment, ideally Automotive.
- PLC experience advantageous
- Electrical Maintenance Technician with 18th Edition desirable
- Flexible and can work to challenging deadlines
- Knowledge of injection moulding machines, welding and robotics desirable but not essential
What's on Offer
Permanent Electrical Maintenance Technician working on shift. The successful applicant will be adaptable to both continental and 3 shift patterns.