Electrical Manager: Social Housing
About Our Client
A leading and forward thinking Social Housing provider based in Manchester.
- Assisting the Head of Compliance in ensuring an effective delivery of all electrical services including day to day, voids, testing programs, follow up remedial works and planned programmes are completed to a high level of customer satisfaction
Lead person for the supervision of contractors and in-house electrical trade operatives for programme of works, carrying out inspections to ensure compliance with specification of works. Ensure works meet all relevant electrical and Health and Safety regulations, developing systems so all instances of non compliance are recorded. Issue work orders / rectification notices for works to be completed to specification and approved standards.
To co-ordinate internal and external compliance solutions.
- Influence, develop and review policies in accordance with current legislation, technological advances and quality assurance systems.
- Establish partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of strategic policy using individual service and knowledge.
- Monitor, review and evaluate the service area giving recommendations and proposals for continuous improvement.
- Budgeting and demonstrating value for money.
The Successful Applicant
- Previously worked in Social Housing
- Experienced in electrical compliance
- Experienced in managing a team
- Significant knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and regulation for electrical work
- C&G 2382 17th edition
- Relevant management or appropriate qualification i.e. HND, or NEBOSH Certificate level
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Company pension scheme
- Additional company benefits