Electrical Service Engineer
Newly created role for a quickly growing business
Company recently opened a state of the art manufacturing site
About Our Client
The Client is a Multi-National Manufacturing business who supply into the Automotive, Aerospace and a number of General manufacturing businesses. They boast an impressive organic management structure and a high retention of staff. With 5 manufacturing sites across the UK and Sites in Europe and the UAE there is a number of opportunities to progress and travel with this business.
The role will be for an Electrical Service Engineer to handle the maintenance of installed products on customer sites. It will involve visits to large scale manufacturing sites across the UK to perform routine and re-active maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate needs:
- Electrical Qualifications
- Have experience in an Electrical Maintenance or service role.
- Be willing to work occasional weekends and travel UK or worldwide when required.
- Be comfortable dealing with Clients on site and working with, leading or training staff on the clients site.
What's on Offer
- competitive salary 9-5 Monday to Friday + Overtime (double time Sundays, time and a half Saturdays) and expenses
- Company Vehicle and Mobile.