Electrical Supervisor (Housing)
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading Registered Provider
Looking for someone to start as soon as possible
About Our Client
A leading Housing Registered Provider based in London
The key responsibilities of the Electrical Supervisor (Housing) role include:
- Responsible for management all electrical repair work streams, including testing and remedial programmes.
- Lead and manage a team of multi-disciplined trade operatives, including performance, training and professional development. Programme workloads for labour to ensure all target dates are met, work in progress levels and first time fix targets are achieved.
- Coordinate and manage the activities of the Electrical Operatives to lead and motivate staff to deliver excellent services. Responsibility for training, recruitment, adherence to policies, procedures and service standards, monitoring performance against targets and allocated duties, health and safety.
- Undertake technical surveys on properties and equipment, producing technical reports, certification and estimates as required in addition to undertaking subject matter expert trade tasks in line with all personal health and safety risk assessment requirements
- Ensuring delivery of budgets and adherence to Health & Safety, statutory, regulatory and policy requirements.
- Management and development of electrical operatives, ensuring works are completed to the highest standard.
- Identify risks and mitigation as well as resolution to operational issues.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Electrical Supervisor (Housing) role will:
- Have strong leadership, communication and management skills
- Hold relevant qualifications, including City and Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the requirements of Electrical Installation & City and Guilds 2391 Testing and Inspecting
- Have experience of working within repairs and maintenance or construction
- Have strong commercial awareness and contractual knowledge
- Have excellent IT skills
- Live and easily commutable distance from South East London
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with a leading registered provider
A competitive annual salary and benefits package