Electrically Biased Engineer
4 on 4 off days & nights
FMCG Food Manufacturer
About Our Client
The client is an FMCG food manufacturer in the heart of Hull looking to bolster their skilled engineering team.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical breakdowns, assessing the best course of action and conducting a performance repair
- Monitor all machines and ancillary plant during production
- Follow preventative maintenance and liaise with Engineering Manager regarding spare parts requirements
- Assist with installation work and give assistance to contractors, as and when required, ensuring that site standards are adhered to at all times
- Carry out any repair or maintenance work that is required, whilst ensuring the area or workshop is left in a clean and safe condition.
- Proactively identify ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness of repairs through modern lean thinking and techniques
- Provide a detailed handover to the next shift ensuring all relevant information is passed on and understood
The Successful Applicant
- Electrically Bias engineer
- Understanding of HACCP and BRC standards
- ExperienceinPLC fault finding using either Allen Bradley,MitsubishiorSiemensPLC's
- Experience with equipment maintenance techniques, such as Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM), and Predictive/Preventive Maintenance Techniques.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a strong skilled engineering team for an FMCG food manufacturer in Hull.