- Progressive forward thinking organisation
- Michael Page
About Our Client
Pioneers in their field, they venture beyond current thinking to deliver the future of energy-based technology today. Their extensive experience and expertise in product design, development, engineering and software enables us to push conventional technology boundaries into next generation devices
- Build / assemble medial devices to the companies standards
- Support surrounding team member with technical knowledge and manufacturing methods specific to the trained product knowledge set.
- Maintaining safety standards.
- Ensuring that quality standards are upheld.
- Train new members of the team to ensure the full production team know how to build, test and adhere to product build guidelines, specifications and standards.
- Working to timescales and reporting production technical issues to line manager.
- Continuous improvement both product and systems.
The Successful Applicant
- Time-Oriented, electronic knowledge, testing / fault finding.
- People Person
- Great Written and Verbal Communication#
- Good soldering skills
- Good mechanical assembly skills
What's on Offer
- Full time permanent position
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Day shift
- Monday - Friday
- Free on-site parking