North East Technology Company
About Our Client
The organisation are a fast growing, market leading technology company with a global presence.
The role and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
* Design of electronic circuits and systems, from specification through to build and test.
* Development of well-structured, documented and easy to modify and test designs. Close involvement with component selection process.
* Working within a team of experienced engineers you will develop, test and debug embedded systems for all stages of product from demonstrators to production.
* You will have responsibility for the documentation of designs following appropriate design methodologies.
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicants for the Electronics Engineer role will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience of FPGA design using components such as Altera or Xilinx.
* Experienced in Microcontroller and Microprocessor based design, Instrumentation design. PCB design for multi-layer, complex boards (up to 6 layer).
* Range of appropriate CAD tools for schematics and PCB design.
* Degree educated in Electronics / Electrical / Engineering or similar.
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience + package