Electronics Hardware Engineer
Global Aerospace & Defence Business
Complex Electronics Hardware Design
About Our Client
My client is a global business in the Aerospace and Defence business and they are looking for a number of Electronics Hardware Engineer on both the junior and senior end based in Kent. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team.
Your main responsibilities as a Electronics Hardware Engineer will involve:
- Executing hardware design tasks in accordance with the hardware development plan, whilst meeting agreed timescales and allocated budgets.
- Conducting hardware requirements capture, preliminary design, detailed design including a range of analysis tasks.
- Conducting hardware requirements definition and hardware design architecture options evaluation
The Successful Applicant
The Electronics Hardware Engineer will have the following traits and skills:
- Knowledge of digital &/or analogue electronics technologies, design tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of all lifecycle aspects including functional partitioning & definition, circuits design, schematic capture, design analyses, design records, commissioning and integration
- Knowledge of full lifecycle or multiple phases of the lifecycle
- Proven track record of analysis of design in safety critical, military or industrial hardware systems
- Strong focus on hardware design quality and robust design methodologies
- Electronic Engineering related HND/Degree or equivalent
- A working knowledge of RTCA DO254 and DEF STD 00-54/55/56 would be an advantageous
- Knowledge of High End schematic capture tool, signal integrity tool, high end circuit simulator, SPICE or other mixed mode circuit simulator would be desirable
- Knowledge of using MATLAB
What's on Offer
A basic salary between £30,000 and £50,000 with world class benefits.