Electronics Maintenance Engineer
Flexible Working Hours
About Our Client
Based within a 10minute commute of Newcastle upon Tyne City Centre the client boast favourable transport and commuting links to the A1 in particular as well as surrounding areas.
A niche high performing engineering business, this an excellent opportunity for an Electronics Maintenance Engineer looking for job satisfaction, a good working atmosphere and autonomy in a role.
- Carry out planned maintenance on plant & equipment to a high standard.
- Respond to breakdowns on Production machines.
- Install and relocate production equipment.
- Specify & order spare parts.
- Read Electrical & Mechanical Drawings.
- Carry out Electrical Fault Finding.
- Carry out Mechanical Fault finding.
- Working knowledge of Pneumatics.
- Familiar with Tool Room Equipment.
- To advise and suggest improved production methods.
- Train New Operators on equipment & processes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Electronics Maintenance Engineer will bring experience from a maintenance department within an Electronics manufacturing facility.
What's on Offer
Electronics Maintenance Engineer in the Newcastle upon Tyne area, working a flexible dayshift role with flexible working hours to suit the future employee's work life balance.
If this sounds like you then please do not hesitate to apply or call in for more information.