- To work for a company with an established global customer base.
- To work for a Company with over thirty years of technical heritage
About Our Client
A leading global supplier of high-performance COTS re configurable computer platforms and support software.
With a global customer base and established reputation for Cutting-edge designs.
- Test printed circuit board assemblies according to test specifications using manual and automated tests.
- Use of test and measurement equipment to ensure product conformity.
- Debug and fault finding upon circuit board assemblies.
- Inspection of products for build quality.
- Monitor build quality and resolve quality issues as they arise.
- Assembly of circuit board metalwork.
- Updating and maintaining product database records.
- Configuring and preparing orders for shipping.
- Manage and resolve test queries
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general, technical documentation.
- Good levels of IT literacy including MS Office tools.
- Understand component identification codes such as resistors, capacitors, and ICs.
- Able to work effectively to deadlines and under pressure.
- Able to interpret engineering drawings and bills of materials (BOM).
- Be a Proactive and energetic individual with dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Great communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for ISO9001 and ESD protective environment.
- Keen interest in electronics.
- Knowledge of basic fault-finding tools.
- Rework and repair IPC 7711/7721.
- Previous experience working to IPC-A-610 class 3 and AS9100 standards desirable.
- Experience of working within a test department in Contract Electronics/OEM.
- Manufacturing/OEM environment or similar, 2yrs+ desirable.
- ONC, Degree or equivalent in the Electronics/Mechatronics
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity with a leading global supplier of high-performance COTS re configurable computer platforms and support software.
The opportunity to be part of a team working on low volume high quality platforms and PCB boards supplying to multiple industry sectors.
£25K - £30K depending on experience + Benefits