Email & CRM Specialist
Exciting new email role with a leading Beauty business!
Looking for a email & CRM Specialist to elevate this successful Beauty brand
About Our Client
A globally recognised beauty brand based in London are looking to add to their digital and CRM team.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing & CRM Manager, the role is responsible for
- All key aspects of tactical email planning and execution in order to drive revenue for the D2C website
- work with the global team to understand key content plans, promotions and initiative to take through to email campaigns.
- being the key point of contact for the email service provider and associated agencies.
- ad-hoc email projects
- Develop insight based based on customer data in order to manage and improve customer life cycle communications
- Build segmentation and profiles in order to maximise opportunities to better engage consumer groups and deliver strong ROI
- All campaign analytics and performance reporting
The Successful Applicant
The candidate that secures this opportunity will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Proven track record in planning, building and delivering high volume email marketing campaigns ideally in an etail setting.
- In depth understanding of CRM with working knowledge of large databases using data and insights in order to make informed decisions
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment with the ability to adapt and manage changing priorities.
- Ideally has worked in Fashion, Beauty or associated industries.
- Happy to work in London on a daily basis (once appropriate)
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary, benefits and fantastic career growth opportunity!