Email Marketing Executive
Working for a well known retail business on the lead up to busy periods
Supporting the CRM team with email marketing campaigns
About Our Client
Michael Page Digital are currently recruiting on behalf of a well known retail business based in Hereford.
The Email Marketing Executive role involves:
- Supporting with the production of the email marketing plan
- Planning and executing impactful and engaging email campaigns
- Understanding products and customer profiles to create thorough briefs for each campaign
- Proofing and testing email creative ready for sign off - ensuring all amends are forwarded to relevant teams
- Implementing daily email marketing campaigns
- Monitoring and reporting email performance
- Producing and adapting email templates
- Working with the CRM Manager on email testing and optimisation planning
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the Email Marketing Executive role you must have:
- Proven experience of executing email marketing campaigns
- Excellent organisation skills
- Experience of analysing email campaigns
- The ability to start within 2 week's notice.
What's on Offer
The Email Marketing Executive role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to work for a well know retail organisation based in Herefordshire. The role is initially a contract with the opportunity for a longer term future.