Email Marketing Executive
A leading holiday park operator for the UK
Based near Hemel Hempstead.
About Our Client
My client is a leading brand in travel and leisure. They have a number of holiday parks based around the UK, this role will be based in Hemel Hempstead.
- Helping with the planning and production of new email templates.
- Making sure that data is segmented effectively for appropriate targeted marketing emails.
- Executing the email marketing calender.
- Monitoring and reporting on all performance metrics.
- General online marketing assistance.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An understanding on design and Adobe Photo shop (desired).
- Some experience using ESP's i.e. Campaign Monitor
- Good understanding of sorting and segmenting data for emails.
What's on Offer
Good benefits for successful candidate