Email Officer (Acquisition & Retention)
First class digital environment and team
Renowned Charity using technology to enable staff
About Our Client
My client is a Charity based in South West London seeking a Email Officer (Acquisition & Retention) supporting all departments and, working alongside the Email Marketing Manager, and two other email officers.
The key responsibilities for this Email Officer (Acquisition & Retention) are:
- Support the development and delivery of the Charities acquisition & retention plan with respect to its effective operation through the CRM and Events systems.
- Provide technical support for all ESP users.
- Coordinate & deploy emails for the all departments with support from the email marketing team.
- Contribute to the synthesis of all the brand elements (messaging, insights from marketing team and audiences) to ensure brand compliance
- Provide advocacy and training to new CRM users
The Successful Applicant
The successful Email Officer (Acquisitions & Retention) will have the following exposure:
- Experience of using data segmentation and testing strategies to optimise communications
- Demonstrates understanding of key data principles including database structure, automation, data structures & logic
- Experience of delivering high volume multi-channel CRM campaigns
- Experience of creating tailored marketing messages to different audiences
- Experience producing reporting and analysis of email activity
- Experinece of building and deplying emails via ESP (HTML exp is not essential)
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role, the salary n offer here is up to £29,950 per annum. Not for profit and Charities experience is not essential. This role is based in South West London.