- Remote working
- Embedded Firmware development
About Our Client
The client is a global technology leader in highly engineered connectivity and sensor solutions. With hundreds of domains supplied and catered for you will be joining a multi-billion dollar organisation that makes a significant difference to the world we live in.
Key tasks of the job:
- Experience in Real-Time embedded software
- High level of understanding of the C programming language
- Appreciation of digital circuitry
- Experience in hardware / software implementations
- Any expereince of the HP VEE test environment will be advantageous but is not a must
- Experience in the use of the Rx, PIC, Silicon Labs, 8051 processor families without proprietary operating systems
You will be working on proprietary operating systems so candidates must be flexible. All Linux backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
You'll report directly to the Engineering Manager.
The Successful Applicant
All industry backgrounds are encouraged to apply as the client is looking for someone who has strong Embedded firmware experience and is happy to work remotely.
Strong experience of embedded firmware development and ideally expertise within a software and hardware development environment
Strong technical knowledge of Linux, C, C++ unit testing
What's on Offer
In return, you will be given full flexibility and a handsome salary and benefits to match this.