Embedded Software Test Engineer
Be involved in a new greenfield project within an exciting company
Test low level drivers for embedded systems in the Leicester based offices
About Our Client
This Leicester based oil and gas company design and manufacture a range of sensing instrumentation and sensors that are utilised in a vast array of market segments.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Leicester based Embedded Software Test Engineer:
- Experience Low-Level (Unit) Testing (LLT) using industry standard software (e.g. Cantata, CppUnit, LDRA).
- Instrumentation and stubbing of code to enable unit testing.
- Experience of testing software using a Realtime OS (RTOS).
- Software programming language experience (C/C++).
- Experience in source control packages (e.g. SVN, Github).
- Experiencing of automated software testing techniques and Continuous Integration.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications/Skills Requirements of the Embedded Software Test Engineer:
- 3 years minimum commercial experience.
- Experience of testing low level drivers for embedded systems (i.e. device drivers).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Software/Test Engineering.
What's on Offer
The salary on offer for this candidate is £30,000 to £45,000.