- Great opportunity to join a scale up business
- Huge scope for growth over the next couple of years
About Our Client
We are representing a market leading International business that is rapidly expanding a new consultancy division in a high growth market. The business has a proven track record of launching multiple new businesses and are extremely excited about the opportunity currently ahead. With a diverse business model, strong cash position and excellent leadership they are now looking for a highly capable Practice Manager to focus on the EMEA region and contribute to the success of this business stream.
The Service Practice Manager will be responsible for supporting administratively and operationally a successful consulting practice to meet the company's objectives of profitability, client success, and service delivery experience.
The role will work closely with the Practice Director, the Consultants and the Sales team to help drive the sale and delivery of consulting projects with the objective to foster the successful growth of our consulting and solutions business across EMEA geography.
Key requirements will include:
- Organize and administratively manage the practice as per the goals and objectives defined by the EMEA Practice Director.
- Maintain and improve the overall administrative infrastructure required to support EMEA Practice development.
- Draft and execute the operating procedures.
- Jointly with the lead Consultants, manage task allocation, monitor contracts and deliveries.
- Support commercial and business development activities: act as the point of escalation for complex or non-standard requests, review draft proposals and approve pricing, attend business development meetings, train clients and consultants on internal tools. Support consultants as needed during the proposal and delivery stages.
- Drive the sales agenda for consulting by building relationships with the account managers and BDMs to identify leads and drive the sales cycle to closed deals.
- Ensure commercial compliance in terms of contracting, pricing, etc.
- For major deals (tender stage), act as a project manager and work closely with Major Project team and Group stakeholders.
- Monitor billable and non-billable consulting works undertaken by Consultants, manage consultant timesheet records system (Harvest), and establish project assignment procedures.
The Successful Applicant
This is a role for a seasoned Practice Manager. If you have not previously held a regional remit this will not discount you from the role but we will need a strong track record within the consultancy space.
Key requirements include:
- International experience in a growth environment would be an advantage
- Solid understanding of business practices and with strong negotiation and leadership skills (impact and influence);
- Strong strategic and innovative thinking and problem solving and analytical skills;
- High profile networking ability and confidence with senior decision makers
- Excellent time management and project management skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects/tasks simultaneously and drive change;
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to break complex solutions into simple client-focused sales messages;
- Project-based consulting experience plus proven expertise in product management or marketing;
- Experience in pricing, including developing strategies as well as tactical client level support;
- Past successful experience in working in regional/functional matrix organization;
- Work exposure in an international environment and successful track record in working across cultures;
- Understanding of B-to-B dynamics and requirements;
What's on Offer
- Permanent role with a rapidly growing business
- Highly collaborative working culture with some excellent high calibre colleagues
- Extremely competitive salary between £85,000 and £100,000 per annum not including benefits