EMEA Tax Manager
EMEA Tax Manager
Growing international High Tech business in Maidenhead
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global Technology business, with a selection of products that are fundamental to its international client base. They are going through an exciting phase of growth and expansion, they have established a great and well known brand in the UK and across the globe. This new EMEA Tax Manager role has been created due to high growth and it's international reach.
Based in the Maidenhead head office, this Tax Manager position will have ownership over an international portfolio. Your core responsibilities will to be to focus on:
- coordinate the EMEA tax calculation
coordinate the preparation of corporation tax returns for all EMEA legal entities and ensure timely filings
deal with any and all VAT & corporation tax issues in the daily business
work on issues related to M&A, and similar projects throughout EMEA alongside the VP Finance EMEA.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates for the EMEA Tax Manager position will ideally be:
- Accountancy or Tax qualification (ACA, ACCA or CTA)
- Have demonstrable experience of Tax Accounting - (international exposure is desirable however is not a prerequisite for the role)
- Worked with a variety of stakeholders across the internal hierarchy
- Strong on Excel and a strong user of other accounting software
- Candidates should be able to balance priorities in a high growth company, and be comfortable working in a fast paced organisation.
What's on Offer
Base salary £55,000-£60,000, Bonus, Pension, PMI, 25 days holiday, Parking on site, Life assurance.
Package offered will vary depending on experience, if you are interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 077699 25112.