Employee and Public Liabilty NQ
If you have had EL/PL exposure in past roles we want to hear from you
You will have the opportunity to work on complex and high value Motor Claims
About Our Client
My Client works on a global scale specialising in dispute resolution and advisory services. They are credited as one of the leading firms that focus on matters relating high value motor claims and the medical sector.
Key responsibilities for this role would include:
- Advise Clients concerning claim liability
- Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit
- Advise on cases relating to Employee Liability and Public Liability
- Work on high value motor claims
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2018 or be qualifying early 2019 (NQ-1PQE)
- Received at least a 2:1 in the LLB
- Completed a training contract and undertaken seats in Liability or high value motor claims.
- A passion for working within the Insurance sector
- Is knowledgeable with regards to EL/PL matters and can explain why they would be suitable for this role.
What's on Offer
For the successful candidate,you will receive:
- A Competitive salary
- Additional benefits
- Progression within a well established Private Practice