Employee Relations & HR Projects Lead
£36,500 - £365,000
An ER based role working for a fast paced environment for a leading brand
Working as part of an ER team delivering an efficient service to the business
About Our Client
A well established, growing, fast paced brand based in Wakefield.
- Working as part of a wider ER team you will be responsible for delivering an efficient ER service a across the business.
- Review and update all ER practices across the business working with key stakeholders across the business.
- Continuous development of ER processes, policies and procedures.
- Effective management on ER casework ensuring risk managed and escalated to SLT as and when required.
- Support ER technology improvement.
- Responsible for managing the ER workload across the ER team.
- Identify and manage ER trends.
- Dealing with settlement agreements, employment tribunals, high level ER casework.
- Develop ER reporting reporting process to provide HR insights and statistics.
The Successful Applicant
- Is CIPD Level 7 qualified
- Has operated in an Employee Relations role
- Has managed ER workload and an ER team
- Have excellent knowledge of Employment law managing casework
- Managing stakeholder relationships
What's on Offer
- Salary up to £36,500
- Wakefield based
- Excellent benefits