Employee Relations Specialist
Opportunity to take the ER lead within the Civil Service
Chance to work with ER and policy colleagues within Cabinet Office departments
About Our Client
The excellent prospect to become part of one of the biggest public sector departments within central London. To work within a inclusive and growing organisation.
- You will be briefing senior leaders on wider policy and ER Matters within the Civil service.
- Use your initiative and broad awareness of wider HR policy and ER matters both internally and within the Civil service and external environment.
- Influence change and set the strategic direction by challenging assumptions, and making confident and evidence based decisions.
- Be involved with a high level of interaction with senior stakeholders, ER policy colleagues in other departments to meet Civil service HR priorities.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to build flexible and integrated Policy and ER strategies/plans.
- MUST have prior Public Sector experience.
- Use policy and ER knowledge to influence and inform senior leadership.
- Strategically analyse and evaluate information to make effective decisions or recommendations.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to join one of the biggest Government bodies at an exciting time. Great Public Sector benefits.