Employer Brand & Communication manager
Opportunity to build and develop employer brand
Chance to be hands on and strategic
About Our Client
Fast growing multi-channel retailers
The key responsibilities for the Employer Brand & Communication manager:
Day to day
- Owning, creating and delivering - from our external Social channels (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other external hiring platforms) to our internal online communications channels you'll plan, create and develop content, brand assets and tone of voice
- Bringing our brand narrative to life - both internally and externally through all employee and candidate communication and experience, so our people have the awareness, understanding, commitment and opportunity to play their part and become advocates.
- Partnering - with the resourcing team to produce engaging and inspiring candidate driven content and internal communications stakeholders across the business to ensure consistency and offer advice and provide information about initiatives that may have an impact on their requirements
The Successful Applicant
The successful Employer Brand & Communication manager will have:
- Experience in a social media / recruitment marketing / content writing and/or internal communications role, with a strong track record of executing and delivering awareness and engagement
- Passion for telling the employer story to both build awareness of the brand and engagement and advocacy internally and providing the best possible experience throughout the candidate life-cycle
- Intentional collaboration you believe strength is greater as a team. Genuinely interested in other people's ideas you believe that 'difference' makes a better business and thrive in a culture where collaboration is the expected way of working.
- Creativity and innovation You use your creative and innovative thinking to improve performance. Flexible, fluid and adaptive you have the belief that knowledge is power when shared.
- Fast problem solving You thrive in rapidly changing situations, deal well with ambiguity and make decisions on incomplete information.
- Entrepreneurialism You take risks and learn fast. Drives change and innovation, constantly pursuing opportunities for improvement.
- Solutions You are bold. You're relentless in your execution and deliver outcomes at pace with reliability to improve performance.
What's on Offer
The successful Employer Brand & Communication Manager will receive:
£30,000 - £35,000
Working from home 4 days
Travel at least 1 day a week to Bridgwater