Top, highly respected team in a FTSE 50 company.
Excellent, broad work and lots of development on offer.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading global defence, security and aerospace companies. They work at the cutting edge of technology, creating more than 100 new inventions every year for customers in over 100 countries.
- Providing in depth, professional and pro-active employment law support on a cross business and business specific basis to internal customers (whether HR/Legal or other)
- Providing training on employment law and policy to various functional and business areas
- Contributing to the wider legal function as and when required
- Assisting in the efficient use of external counsel
The Successful Applicant
You will be a real team player. The successful candidate will enjoy the support of a team of employment lawyers helping to deliver expert legal advice. You will be hard working, enjoy a challenge and have the interpersonal skills to develop relationships across the legal function and wider business.
- You will already be a qualified solicitor or barrister practising employment law. There is no fixed PQE for this role, but the successful candidate will likely be between 2-4 years PQE.
- Employment law experience at a leading law firm or with appropriate in-house experience.
- Experience of delivering practical guidance and advice to HR, legal and other functions
What's on Offer
Employees receive an excellent benefits package which includes a competitive pension scheme, company car or cash equivalent, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. They also offer a range of additional benefits such as an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and many local and national employee discounts. You will also be entitled to participate in the company's Annual Incentive Plan.