- Immediate start with a rapidly growing organisation
- Role security, training and progression
About Our Client
The client have been busy through 2020/21 with recent contract wins that is requiring significant headcount requirements. Located in the Carlisle are this role is commutable Gretna, Dumfries, Lockerbie, Penrith and surrounding areas.
- Completion of effective planned preventive maintenance with an emphasis on breakdown prevention through the continual development of PPM procedures.
- Shift leadership including workload planning and machine setup & changeover management.
- Root cause analysis of breakdowns and implementation of effective recurrence prevention plans.
- Work as part of an engineering maintenance team and collaborate with other departments.
- Work with Production to organise and complete scheduled maintenance with minimal interruption.
- Identify cost saving initiatives.
- General maintenance of equipment across the whole site including planned, preventive and reactive.
- Support the development and training of peers, apprentices, technicians.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will have a mechanical bias and must have a full completed a relevant apprenticeship or Lv3+ NVQ
- Competent IT skills (Excel & Word)
- Competent carrying out duties on hydraulics, pneumatic, gearboxes, fleet etc.
- Electrical fault finding knowledge also highly desirable
What's on Offer
Maintenance Engineer with a mechanical bias. Full time staff role working early and backs with OT available.