- Well Established Manufacturing Company
- Senior Management Role
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading FMCG production company with an industrial manufacturing plant based in Darwen, Lancashire.
As a member of the senior leadership team you will be accountable for strategy; space and building requirements; the maintenance of the plant and all machinery. You will deliver the planned and reactive maintenance plan for all areas of responsibility and create and maintain a culture of operating to best practice standards across all areas of the site. You will also be ensuring all compliance of; safety; assurance and insurance requirements are delivered in a timely manner to keep the Partnership legally compliant and trading without risk or impact.
As a Engineering & Facilities Manager you will be:
- Responsible for all maintenance on site, warehousing and health and safety
- Have a key role in the senior leadership team helping to deliver the three and five year strategic plans for Herbert Parkinson
- Responsible for budgetary management of the revenue and capital spend across areas of responsibility
- Identify areas for improvement and opportunities for cost saving and innovation
- A role model to Partner teams in setting high standards of ownership, stakeholder engagement and customer service
The Successful Applicant
Required Essential Experience Skills And Qualifications
- Engineering Degree, or equivalent
- Knowledge and Experience of Senior Leadership
- Experience in Health & Safety and Maintenance
- Experience in delivering three and five year strategic plans
- A proven engineering maintenance manager with site manufacturing, distribution and warehousing experience
- CI/Lean 6 Sigma Blackbelt experience advantageous
- Will be holding a senior role within the manufacturing sector in an engineering, maintenance or facilities discipline.
What's on Offer
£75,000 to £85,000 plus excellent benefits package.